- Project Groups
- Learning Networks
- Ik durf de trein te nemen
- Cooperation between BuBao Sint-Franciscus Roosdaal and the Centre for Special educational support in Plovdiv Bulgaria
- Our partners
- Our European Partners
- Mogen wij u KABASS voorstellen?
- Uniek kassasysteem laat mensen met een beperking zelfstandig werken
- Co-productief werken … Wat? … Hoe? … Waarom?
The communication passport
A communication passport is a document with personal information of a child, a youngster or an adult that isn't able to or has difficulties to speak. On the passport you can find information about the forms of communication, the behavior and the interests of the owner of the passport. The lay-out of this information is very clear and well structured. Thanks to this document, someone with communication issues, can start a conversation more easily.The only thing you have to do is answering a series of twenty questions and the software provides a passport in different shapes: an identity card, a flower, a bus, ....
Our website is about to be updated by ICT students of the Vives College in Kortrijk.